MayStreet's mission is to make high frequency capital markets more transparent, accessible and stable through better technology.
MayStreet builds the nextgen market access and analytics software for latency sensitive firms. The speed, scale and distributed nature of contemporary finance makes electronic trading more difficult every day. Our software allows firms to thrive in today's highly distributed, fast moving markets.
Our newest technical writer will be responsible for expanding and improving our client facing API and related documentation. We believe that our primary product, Bellport, is the best market data and order entry technology available. We want our documentation to be just as good. (For what it’s worth, we’ve been told it's already better than our competitors) In order to make our documentation every bit as good as our software we want someone to come in and improve the structure, clarity, organization and consistency of the documentation, while expanding it to cover 100% of the software functionality. Further, we want to make sure the documentation is always consistent with the released software.
● Have worked with high technical software groups to produce both structure and content for documentation.
● Have sufficient technical skills to ask detailed and relevant questions about system interactions, organization and functional invariants.
● Good understanding of C++ and Python
● An interest in learning about US and European market structures
● An engineering culture, the quality of our product and the support we give to clients defines our success.
● Team oriented culture, we all succeed together. You can take on big challenges and know you'll have a team to support you. We succeed or fail together.
● Meaningful profit participation and/or equity for key contributors.